Applying custom labels
By creating and applying custom labels you are able to report on specific subsets of holdings within a portfolio.
Note: This functionality is available for Investor Plan and Expert Plan customers.
How to apply labels
There are two places where you may apply labels, within the Performance Report’s advanced options settings, or within an existing individual holding’s Labels settings.
Applying labels within the Performance Report
- Scroll to the Reports tab and click on the Performance Report:
- Click on advanced options:
- Click on the Manage Labels button:
- To create a label, select the holding(s) that you would like to apply the label to, type the label name into the New Label box, then click the Apply button:
- To view the label content, hover over the coloured dot for a few seconds:
Applying labels at the individual holding level
- To apply labels at the individual holding level, click the Labels setting from the bottom right menu:
- Follow the steps listed above.